Waverley Animal Hospital operating policy for COVID-19:
- We are operating under a locked door policy. If you are feeling unwell and experience any symptoms of COVID-19 we ask that you please stay home and have another family member or friend transport your pet to the hospital for you.
- We ask that you wait in your vehicle and call us upon your arrival to our hospital for instructions.
- A staff member will greet you in the parking lot and escort you and pet safely into our hospital.
- Only one person will be allowed in the hospital with your pet at this time.
- Your pet will be examined by one of our veterinarians and any recommendations will be discussed at that time.
- Our friendly care team members will gladly assist you with your appointment by taking patient information, reviewing any estimates and discharge instructions with you in person or over the phone.
- Our clients are encouraged to make payment information over the phone or outside using our wireless debit terminals.
- Curbside pick-up is available for all food purchases, prescription refills and pet supplies. Our staff will assist you at our side entrance with your purchases.
- We are extremely excited to offer an online store on our website for your shopping needs. Please visit our online store called the “E-Boutique” to make pet food and accessory purchases. Your order can be shipped either directly to your home or to the clinic. If you would like an invitation please contact the hospital.
The staff at Waverley Animal Hospital is thrilled to welcome you soon! Please follow us on Facebook for any updates.