Waverley Animal Hospital operating policy for COVID-19:
With the increase in cases and everyone’s safety we will reverting to a closed-door policy; this means clients are not allowed into the clinic (with end of life exceptions in place). We want to reassure you that your pet’s comfort and well-being are of the greatest importance to us and we will provide them with lots of love while they are in our care!
- If you are feeling unwell and experience any symptoms of COVID-19 we ask that you please stay home and have another family member or friend transport your pet to the hospital for you.
- Upon arrival we ask that you wait in your vehicle and call us at 1 902 576 2068 for further instructions and to collect any necessary information.
- A staff member will greet you in the parking lot and escort your pet safely into our hospital.
- Your pet will be examined by one of our veterinarians.
- When the examination is complete the veterinarian will call you with the results by phone and discuss any recommendations / treatments required.
- Upon completion of the appointment our friendly care team members will call prior to escorting your pet back to you in the parking lot to arrange any further details required. The care team member handling the exchange will discuss any discharge requirements at this time if they have not been completed prior via the phone.
- Our clients are encouraged to make payment information over the phone or outside using our wireless debit terminals.
- To help avoid unnecessary travel we are extremely excited to offer an online store on our website for your shopping needs. This form of shopping is by invitation only, if you would like an invitation please contact the hospital at 1 902 576 2068 and a care team member will help with the set up. With the invitation you will be able to visit our online store called the “E-Boutique” to make pet food and accessory purchases. Your order can be shipped either directly to your home to avoid unnecessary travel or to the clinic where it will be held safely until you arrive to pick it up.
- Curbside pick-up is available for all food purchases, prescription refills and pet supplies. Our staff will assist you at our side entrance with your purchases.
Please stay safe during the holiday season!
Waverley Animal Hospital care team.
Please follow us on Facebook for further updates.