Waverley Animal Hospital operating policy for COVID-19:
We currently have the following safety measures in place. Our doors are open and masks must be worn to enter the hospital. Your pet’s comfort and well-being are of the greatest importance to us and we will provide them with lots of love while they are in our care!
- If you are feeling unwell and experience any symptoms of COVID-19 we ask that you please stay home and have another family member or friend transport your pet to the hospital for you. The same applies if you have visited an exposure site or are awaiting a COVID-19 test.
- Upon arrival you can call us at 902 576 2068 or enter the hospital using front door. Please be mindful that only 1 client is allowed in our waiting room at a time and you may be asked to wait outside.
- Only one client is allowed with their pet in the building at a time. Exceptions will be made for end of life appointments.
- Our examination rooms do not allow for social distancing during pet examinations. Therefore your pet will be brought to our treatment area to have a staff member hold them for the veterinarian to examine them. Owners are not present for examinations at this time.
- When the examination is complete the veterinarian will speak to you and discuss any recommendations / treatments required.
- Upon completion of the appointment our friendly care team members discuss any further treatments/medications.
- Our care team members review billing and then direct how you will exit the building.
- To help avoid unnecessary travel we offer an online store for your shopping needs. This form of shopping is by invitation only, if you would like an invitation please contact the hospital at 902 576 2068 and a care team member will be happy to assist you. Once you accept our invitation you will be able to visit our online store to make pet food and accessory purchases. Your order can be shipped either directly to your home to or to our hospital where it will be held safely until you arrive to pick it up.
- Curbside pick-up is available for all food purchases, prescription refills and pet supplies. Call upon arrival and our staff will assist you with your purchases.
Please follow us on Facebook for further updates